This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Now that the Virginia governor has opened up Virginia restaurants for indoor dining TODAY, which restaurants are you hitting up first for a meal?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The Mexican place near my house in Forest just FB'ed me that they are open for INDOOR seating!
flamehunter wrote: June 5th, 2020, 11:22 am Any place where you won't have a 2 hour wait.
This ^^^^^^^

We are thinking of going out after class today at our gym to grab an adult Soda but A- it might rain so we can’t work out and B- How long would we have to wait?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The $6.99 lunch fajitas at Fiesta Tapatia in Forest were delicious and absolutely NO wait at all. I counted fewer than 10 customers in the whole restaurant. :shock:
oldflame wrote: June 5th, 2020, 2:14 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: June 5th, 2020, 12:53 pm A lot of people still aren't comfortable going into restaurants.
Unless they are older than me or have serious pre-existing health conditions, they need to grow a pair and get on with their lives.
This is why we are friends 😂😂
LUOrange wrote: June 5th, 2020, 1:52 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: June 5th, 2020, 1:06 pm Anyone know if Lynchburg Burger Kings are letting people dine in today ?
The one on Timberlake is the one worth considering. The rest are pretty bad. The one that closed at Walmart was pretty good.
My #sources tell me it’s BK on Campbell Ave or bust :D
LUOrange liked this
I don't go out to eat that often. Mainly because I hate people but here in beautiful Anne Arundel County, MD it is outdoor seating only and that just sounds awful to me. I decided to take a look last Friday when they first opened back up and it looked really crowded.

No thank you.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

If the new players picks up on the pack line def[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]