This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:You can clean deck after softball season. Poor excuse.
This weekend and next are my last two free weekends for awhile. Plus the heat will be unbearable. Finally never put off till tomorrow what you can do today
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
This weekend and next are my last two free weekends for awhile. Plus the heat will be unbearable. Finally never put off till tomorrow what you can do today
And today.......you can go to softball. Can’t go tomorrow.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
With all respect to Ballcoach (and he won't agree), a trip to the BEACH should be an excused absence! 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
And today.......you can go to softball. Can’t go tomorrow.
Can’t finish the project in one day either. But the siding is clean and well over 50% of the spindles. So I’m pretty confident I can finish up tomorrow.
I am getting a killer farmers tan too!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple, are you bleaching the spindles with a graden sprayer or pressure washing them?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Purple, are you bleaching the spindles with a graden sprayer or pressure washing them?
Both. I spray stuff on it and strip it with a power washer. Gets most of the stain up and cleans the deck. I use a tinted semi transparent then to coat it. Lasts about 5 years. The back deck is more open to the elements so I usually only get about 3 years
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:I love poking the bear
Poke away! We have a Monitor now so we probably have to be nice and stuff
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: We have a Monitor now so we probably have to be nice and stuff
I honestly wonder how long Ballcoach will last with a new sheriff in town. I think he's already on the naughty list. :nono
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I let that one go since the NSA is watching the board now! :D :D
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ATrain wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I let that one go since the NSA is watching the board now! :D :D
Now? Hate to break this to you, but Big Brother has been watching for a long time!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Let the record show, I don't work for the NSA and never have.

With that said, Ballcoach isn't on any kind of naughty list. For the most part, his posts are harmless.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Let the record show, I don't work for the NSA and never have.

With that said, Ballcoach isn't on any kind of naughty list. For the most part, his posts are harmless.
Which is exactly what you’d expect someone from the NSA to say! :flamingdevil :batman :batman
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:Let the record show, I don't work for the NSA and never have.

Which is exactly what you’d expect someone from the NSA to say! :flamingdevil :batman :batman
He's DoD - they're different and 99.9% of the time one agency doesn't know what the other is doing.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
He just SAYS he’s DoD. Which exactly what someone in the NSA would want you to believe!

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]