This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:NSA falls under the DoD just fyi.
A HA. We’ve caught him! He fell into our artfully designed trap! You can have my emojis when you pry them from my cold dead thumbs
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Kolzilla41 wrote:Correction sir, I don't check as much as I used to since most posts include you arguing about something.
Oh snap!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Kolzilla41 wrote:Correction sir, I don't check as much as I used to since most posts include you arguing about something.
There is a fee feature which will allow you to ignore his posts. Don't allow him to hinder you! It is always nice go have as many voices as possible
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
There is a fee feature which will allow you to ignore his posts. Don't allow him to hinder you! It is always nice go have as many voices as possible
The ignore feature only works if others don't take the bait and quote/respond. I like this site, but it's a waste of time to view the troll posts. It will kill the participation.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]