This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

thepostman wrote: April 30th, 2021, 10:56 am That is partially true but students are probably also morbidly curious about what is going to go down at this party. It is hard to ask anybody to look away from a car wreck, let alone a bunch of 22-year-olds.

With that said, I am not naive enough to think that there isn't still a lot of love towards the Falwell's from the student body. that is also part of it.

The sad thing is that apparently his daughter asked him not to come to this party and he came anyways and yet again embarrassed her to satisfy his own ego.
Heck I’d go
thepostman liked this
ATrain wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 9:14 am
Purple Haize wrote: May 1st, 2021, 7:50 pm
thepostman wrote: May 1st, 2021, 7:27 pm Are you guys dating seniors? :lol:
Mrs Purple is AARP eligible and can retire
She also just took out a significant life insurance policy on you after this post.
Another one?
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 12:25 pm
ATrain wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 9:14 am
Purple Haize wrote: May 1st, 2021, 7:50 pm

Mrs Purple is AARP eligible and can retire
She also just took out a significant life insurance policy on you after this post.
Another one?
Yep, she's not just going to be a millionaire, she's going to be a billionaire
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote: April 30th, 2021, 10:56 am That is partially true but students are probably also morbidly curious about what is going to go down at this party. It is hard to ask anybody to look away from a car wreck, let alone a bunch of 22-year-olds.

With that said, I am not naive enough to think that there isn't still a lot of love towards the Falwell's from the student body. that is also part of it.

The sad thing is that apparently his daughter asked him not to come to this party and he came anyways and yet again embarrassed her to satisfy his own ego.
Heck I’d go
Loathe him but I would 1000% go. It's gonna be a spectacle. Would wear my Pool Boy jersey, too.
thepostman wrote:With all of the health issues he has had in the past couple of years, I believe him.

With that said, I wouldn't be shocked if he is stretching the truth here.
My guess is that the health issues are true but it's also true that it isn't the main motivator behind the cancelation.
Last edited by Yacht Rock on May 3rd, 2021, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stokesjokes liked this
Did anyone else notice the picture Becki posted this past weekend is very similar to the pictures from his trip to NY back in early March? The hospital gowns are identical and Becki is wearing a heavy coat in the picture.

The party has been reframed as a 'picnic' as well. I know Jr is represented by a PR firm and something isn't adding up. While their story might be true it could also be a ruse.
Whatisthetruth wrote: May 4th, 2021, 7:37 am Did anyone else notice the picture Becki posted this past weekend is very similar to the pictures from his trip to NY back in early March? The hospital gowns are identical and Becki is wearing a heavy coat in the picture.

The party has been reframed as a 'picnic' as well. I know Jr is represented by a PR firm and something isn't adding up. While their story might be true it could also be a ruse.
JrDS right there :lol:
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Whatisthetruth wrote: May 4th, 2021, 7:37 am Did anyone else notice the picture Becki posted this past weekend is very similar to the pictures from his trip to NY back in early March? The hospital gowns are identical and Becki is wearing a heavy coat in the picture.

Well, if they are faking it he does an amazing job- he looks and sounds like he is falling apart.
rogers3 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 8:59 am

Well, if they are faking it he does an amazing job- he looks and sounds like he is falling apart.
It seems the initial pictures were of the NY hospital stay. Jr posted a lot of videos and pics on instagram, which were bloody, and it does appear your statement about his current situation is accurate.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]