This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Anytime you can get high level figures to speak at graduation it is a good thing.

But I have a feeling many graduating seniors who are already tired of conservative politics overload during their 4 years at LU are rolling their eyes a bit.
By cruzan_flame13
thepostman wrote:I'm sure you'd say that even if the speaker was Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton or maybe Barack Obama, right?
Well according to the liberals response to Obama’s last speaking session on the the influence of rap music to the black youth, he’s loosing his touch lol. Maybe Ballcoach will give him a chance :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I'm sure you'd say that even if the speaker was Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton or maybe Barack Obama, right?
No. Liberals are mostly liars, hateful and non Christian.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Anytime you can get high level figures to speak at graduation it is a good thing.

But I have a feeling many graduating seniors who are already tired of conservative politics overload during their 4 years at LU are rolling their eyes a bit.
I think/hope Pence will bring a non-political speech to the platform.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
No. Liberals are mostly liars, hateful and non Christian.
Hahahaha, I feel sad for you.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]