This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Great idea. Somewhere I have a brick with my name on it at WVU
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I think I had my name on a brick somewhere on campus back in the day by the old courtyard. Based on all of the renovations, the odds that it is still anywhere visible on campus are about as close to nil as possible.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
I'll just carve my name in it after hours...

;) I'm just kidding - I would never do that.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Would love to see them fit my name on there.

xxxx & xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, hear is your chance to finally put some money into liberty athletics and have your name written in history! Think of the legacy! :)
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Ballcoach, hear is your chance to finally put some money into liberty athletics and have your name written in history! Think of the legacy! :)
he is too cheap. he needs to be able to pay for bingo, shuffleboard, and ensure drinks.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Ballcoach, hear is your chance to finally put some money into liberty athletics and have your name written in history! Think of the legacy! :)
If I give any $$$, it will be $$$ to LU softball.
By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:
If I give any $$$, it will be $$$ to LU softball.
Then why don't you? You want it to get better, right?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:he is too cheap. he needs to be able to pay for bingo, shuffleboard, and ensure drinks.
Smoothie, do you write your own jokes, or do you get WVU-educated Haize to help you? That's LOL kind of funny! :clapping :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:as I get older my wit has become better :D and no help from Haize.
That’s hurtful. You know you’ve always wanted to be like me when you grew up Mr Cohen
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]