This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Did anyone see where there will be no left turns onto Wards Road out of tunnel. Also no crossing Wards Road and going straight. Right turns only. I forget hours and the effective dates.

This will cut down on backups exiting campus thru tunnel.
By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:Did anyone see where there will be no left turns onto Wards Road out of tunnel. Also no crossing Wards Road and going straight. Right turns only. I forget hours and the effective dates.

This will cut down on backups exiting campus thru tunnel.
3-6 PM. It will force more traffic to 460 and to the ramps for 29S and Wards Road, which is exactly their intended result. Hopefully some folks realize you can take that road on East Campus to Chili's now.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I like it because backups at tunnel will not delay me going to softball stadium.
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
I’m sure you can attract a lot with a profile that says, “Softball loving guy seeking lady friend with an aversion to rock music and left turns.”

Someone’s going to take a right turn right into your heart. :)
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:I want to know more about BallCoach's "black" lady friend....not that it matters!!! lol
Do you know where your wife is at all times?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Yacht Rock wrote:I’m sure you can attract a lot with a profile that says, “Softball loving guy seeking lady friend with an aversion to rock music and left turns.”

Someone’s going to take a right turn right into your heart. :)
That’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:
bigsmooth wrote:I want to know more about BallCoach's "black" lady friend....not that it matters!!! lol
Do you know where your wife is at all times?
Well this is awkward...
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Bigsmooth, have you been scoping out Ballcoach's FB profile to check out his female friends list? :shock:

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]