This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Why is there a radio station on grounds of TRBC playing loud music, drowning out the main stage ? With the music on stage, there is no need for a radio station to be playing music
By Class of 20Something
That wasn't even the story of the night. They got back to Pomp and Circumstance! I love my Jesus music but I was upset the previous two years with no patriotic firework displays.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Why is there a radio station on grounds of TRBC playing loud music, drowning out the main stage ? With the music on stage, there is no need for a radio station to be playing music
That would be the Journey - you know TRBC's radio station. Take it up with Jonathon. If you wanted to hear just the music on the stage, you should have been sitting in front of the stage. The radio music wasn't pumped into that area. I thought the whole atmosphere was great.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
There was no need for Journey to be there, unless they were broadcasting the event live from the stage.

I miss Jerry Edwards and Victory FM every day.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:There was no need for Journey to be there.
Yeah. They aren´t the same without Steve Perry.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:Are you ever happy with anything?
He spent 20+ years in the army. Anybody who does that is bound to be a little salty.

I've spent nearly 5 years working with the army and it all is starting to make way more sense. :D
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I am happy LU softball won 49 games and made regional finals in Columbia, SC back in May. I am happy we are no longer in BSC.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I don’t even know why we need music. It distracts from the pretty lights and drowns out the actual sound of the fire crackers
By UVALibertyFan
Registration Days Posts
I actually thought it was good having the two different fields. One if you wanted to listen to the music on stage and the other if you wanted to just hang out with the radio playing in the background.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I got tired of hearing the Journey and left before fireworks started. The on stage music was much better than what Journey was playing.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]