This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
Construction has been happening lately on the old Bob Evans building...any word on what is going in that location?
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
HenryGale wrote:Construction has been happening lately on the old Bob Evans building...any word on what is going in that location?
Being subdivided...and the mall loses another tenant. Kay’s Jewelers will be one of the two tenants. A dental office will be next door according to the current plans.
I was hoping for a Mellow Mushroom.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I don’t get the infatuation some have with Mellow Mushroom. Overpriced average food IMO.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:I don’t get the infatuation some have with Mellow Mushroom.
When we're at UVa for a tournament, that's where our Quiz Bowl teams eat, and they LOVE it! Study
By Jonathan Carone
JK37 wrote:I don’t get the infatuation some have with Mellow Mushroom. Overpriced average food IMO.
If Mellow Mushroom was $4 less per pizza it’d be incredible. But it’s not worth what they charge.
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
I will say, the pretzel bites with the beer cheese is mighty tasty!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
We like their buffalo chicken pie.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:I don’t get the infatuation some have with Mellow Mushroom. Overpriced average food IMO.
I have a unique perspective. I would likely never go there; I just want to see new options that will add to the tax base and draw people from outside the area. There isn’t much to compete with that model along Wards Rd. and college students would throw some of their college loan money away there- why should Liberty be the only place that gets to use their debt?
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]