This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

I give it less time than Zaxby's in Forest. They don't call this area the Cardiac Corridor for nothing
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:A BK on Ward's Road would do better.
Didn't the Famous Anthony's on Ward's Road used to be a BK? :dontgetit
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Never have even stumbled across one here in Houston. Their locations are in rather random but affluent areas of Houston. But clearly they have VC behind them and a rapid expansion strategy.
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:A BK on Ward's Road would do better.
Didn't the Famous Anthony's on Ward's Road used to be a BK? :dontgetit
Yes. I believe it was. And Little Ceasars used to be a Krispy Kreme
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple, did Krispy Kreme close when you were in Morgantown? :lol:
Cider Jim wrote:Purple, did Krispy Kreme close when you were in Morgantown? :lol:
Ironically I believe it was AFTER I got back from Morgantown
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Still can't understand how a Krispy Kreme couldn't make it in a college town; of course, LU was much smaller back then.
I might go if someone pays for my meal. No way would I ever eat a burger with a wheat bun, that's just disgusting. Some of the wraps sound like they would be decent, but wraps are a ripoff given what you get for the price at most places. Could probably be convinced to eat that sesame chicken pasta. Hard pass on the rest. Looks like one of those types of places I might try once but I'd be damned if I ever go back. But chances are I never set foot in that place. If I want to eat healthy, I'll do it at home where I can do it cheaper.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]