This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
https://org.amazon.com/

You made a difference.
Because you placed this order at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will make a donation to Liberty University.

Remember to always start at smile.amazon.com to support charity every time you shop.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Amazon Smile does not cost a penny to you but can pay big dividends for your favorite charities. No downside to using it whatsoever.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Ill just say there are a lot of charities out there. Some need Bezos' pennies more than others.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:Ill just say there are a lot of charities out there. Some need Bezos' pennies more than others.
Yeah, for some reason I've seen just about every non-profit pushing this recently, including Liberty (which honestly feels like money-grubbing). Consider smaller, local charities that are desperate for donations, or set up an adoption/missions fund at your church to link this to. Do likewise with your Kroger card.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I gotta take time to figure out how to set this up
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I gotta take time to figure out how to set this up
For your "summer tour" charity? :lol:
I gotta lot of concerts this year. One a week in June!! Just went to Stevie Nicks last week. Alice Cooper later this month. Def Leppard next month. Maybe I should start a GoFund me!
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]