This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The Fifth and Federal restaurant just opened up downtown, but NO burgers. :nono

http://www.fifthandfederal.com/menu.html

Has anybody eaten there yet? Ballcoach wants to know!
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Rare that im in agreement with vagolf but here i am. I thought jack browns was terrible. Beamers is good but i would put burger in the square slightly ahead of it. Its in roanoke on brambleton now. For many years it was located in the market building. Beef isnt frozen which is key and i know for sure a couple places were talking here so far is

Chain wise i still like fuddruckers slightly over five guys. Burgerfi is another one that has popped up in my travels the last couple years that is gaining ground. I think i spelled it right.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Still waiting for a Fifth and Federal review from Purple. :pray Did you go on New Year's Eve or not? :dontgetit

And who goes to the Cav to order onion rings??? Their potato wedges with ranch dressing are the best in town!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Still waiting for a Fifth and Federal review from Purple. :pray Did you go on New Year's Eve or not? :dontgetit

And who goes to the Cav to order onion rings??? Their potato wedges with ranch dressing are the best in town!
No we stayed in. I'm rarin to go though

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]