This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple, it's the SAME GIRL.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:The BK in Forest is the best one in the area. Me and a lady friend ate there recently.
Purple, I know that WVU doesn't teach reading comprehension, but try to keep up! :fineprint (Ballcoach isn't going Atrain on us).
This story involved the BK. The one I was responding to was at Country Kitchen.
Keep working. You will get there
It's the same story and it was Country Cookin' where they met.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The plot thickens... :wink: Are we talking Country Cookin' on Timberlake or Madison Heights?
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:As a red sox fan who has made several trips....Boston is the worst city to drive in that I've been too and it's not even close. Once you miss a turn it could take an hour to get back to where you need to be. There's a reason they called that project the never ending big dig or something like that.
The Big Dig has been done for about 10 years now. For traffic, I agree Boston sucks. For actual driving skills - Dallas is easily the worst, ever.

Now back to Ballcoach picking up a waitress in a cocktail bar, I mean Country Cookin'
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Could ballcoach have been the inspiration for this mega hit by Human League?

[youtube]kKZVTyBKhGU[/youtube]
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
The point was that is took 20 plus years and double the original budget and time to complete for a variety of reasons. It was needed because of how bad the driving situation was. Didnt seem to fix the problem to me but thats just my opinion.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I won't even read that if they claim Massachusetts has some of the best drivers. That's insanity.
Well our car insurance rates dropped dramatically after we moved to MA. And this study was commissioned by the car insurance companies who stand to lose $$$$$ if they charge the wrong rates in the wrong places. It confirms what I already knew: TX drivers are the WORST, well, tied with Louisiana for that distinction.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I still don't buy it. I'm not sticking up for Texas but talk to anybody from new England other than Mass holes and they'll laugh at the thought of any claim Massachusetts having some of the best drivers.

Texas sucks though. We can agree on that. Haha
Last edited by thepostman on November 27th, 2016, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I still don't buy it. I'm not stick up for Texas but talk to anybody from new England other than Mass holes and they'll laugh at the thought of any claim Massachusetts having some of the best drivers.

Texas sucks though. We can agree on that. Haha
Yes, Texas sucks.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
You guys are equating Mass with Boston. It's like saying the state of New York only consists of the city.

People drive better in the Northeast. And yes, I am absolutely bias.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]