This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Do you/Did you have to work on 1/16

Yes. The Man doesn't recognize the holiday.
83%
I'm a student so, I guess so.
No votes
0%
Nope. He had a dream, and now I observe it.
17%
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
If you agree, you're a sucker! :twisted: Happy MLK day! No work for me! Hmm, what should I do instead of work... probably house work. Oh well, at least I don't have to wear a collar and uncomfortable pants.

Also, I started a poll for poll's sake.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I not only have my regular schedule at the station, but I also have a freelance media training project. So I am pulling double duty.

BTW the new avatar es muy bueno.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
people have this unrealistic idea that they can get sick and/or die and/or demolish their vehicles in horrific crashes on what is CLEARLY a federal holiday. The nerve of some folks.

Obviously I'm working today. And tonite. And tomorrow.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
yeah we had to work but luckily i deal with schools so i really have nothign to do today...we do have a conference so i'm getting our booth and all the paperwork ready to ship this week....
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
I work from home - so I dont have to wear uncomfortable pants or shave - so every day is a holiday!
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i work from home too, but there is money 2b made. i always work.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
i work in an office...but there is like 2 of us...i'm wearing sweatpants and a Van Halen shirt right now...and i haven't shaved in about 1 and a half weeks (which is the eqivalent of a real man not shaving for 2 days)...its wonderful
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:i work in an office...but there is like 2 of us...i'm wearing sweatpants and a Van Halen shirt right now...and i haven't shaved in about 1 and a half weeks (which is the eqivalent of a real man not shaving for 2 days)...its wonderful
wow- quite a visual. Thanks for sharing.
Future Schedules.... Again

We should offer to go to Northwestern 25 and[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

It's official Josh Smith has signed. [https://lib[…]

Athens Regional

I don’t know how to take that!

NCAA Realignment Megathread

In the FCS world, Richmond is moving their footb[…]