This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Re-bel is my favorite song of his solo effort
He came to my parents church if Ft Wayne and they left because he was too loud. Which is funny since my dad is hard of hearing!! That same service I had 2 friends call me during the service and pipe the music through. Thank goodness for Bluetooth because I was listening to it while I was at church. Ha
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
i was a closet korn head in hs because most anyone else who like them were dirtballs wearing enormous jnco jeans. His story is pretty awesome. i watched him play again with Korn on palladia (now mtv live)

We witnessed heavy to fieldy and was able to watch one of his best friends convert and i know one of his ultimate goals is jonathan davis.

his solo stuff is ok. i support it because of the cause.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:i was a closet korn head in hs because most anyone else who like them were dirtballs wearing enormous jnco jeans. His story is pretty awesome. i watched him play again with Korn on palladia (now mtv live)

We witnessed heavy to fieldy and was able to watch one of his best friends convert and i know one of his ultimate goals is jonathan davis.

his solo stuff is ok. i support it because of the cause.
Yeah. We are on the same boat with his solo stuff. I'm glad he went back to Korn after a few years. Talk about hitting a ripe mission field. Plus Korn is musically better and it seems the band and fans really respect his decisions and I'm sure it opens up a lot of doors

(And I've jammed to Re-Bel about 10 times today. It's a singularly great song)
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]