This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Humble_Opinion wrote:
Falwell said he would “not rule out the possibility” that a surprise guest will also appear this year.
Of course there's this too... Any guesses?
One of the Trumps
01LUGrad wrote:I'm so happy to see this.
If it were Trump, I'd be done.
Don't forget about the still to be named special guest
jinxy wrote:Bringing in trump here would basically spit in the face of the alumni staff and board who have all made it pretty clear that jerry jr is on a pretty lonely island supporting trump.
No one said it had to be Donald
The entire LU Family should get on the Trump Train. The future of our country is at stake. We cannot afford to have Hillary Clinton as President. Trump is the only person who can beat her. (Regardless of what the Drive-By Media says).
ballcoach15 wrote:The entire LU Family should get on the Trump Train. The future of our country is at stake. We cannot afford to have Hillary Clinton as President. Trump is the only person who can beat her. (Regardless of what the Drive-By Media says).
Take it to the 2016 Presidential Election thread BC...
Humble_Opinion wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:The entire LU Family should get on the Trump Train. The future of our country is at stake. We cannot afford to have Hillary Clinton as President. Trump is the only person who can beat her. (Regardless of what the Drive-By Media says).
Take it to the 2016 Presidential Election thread BC...
Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ivanka make an appearance. Or run for President
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]