This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
NewsAdvance.com wrote:Vice Provost Emily Heady is making her mark at Liberty University

Emily Heady, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education, attends a meeting with her team for the College of General Studies at Liberty University on Thursday. Heady is the first female vice provost at Liberty and the founding dean of the College of General Studies. (Autumn Parry/The News & Advance)

Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 12:15 am
Jessie Pounds

Emily Heady founded Liberty University’s College of General Studies, led the revision of the university’s general education curriculum and wrote the $20.5 million grant that led to the founding of Liberty’s medical school.
Click Here for Full Story

Great job Emily.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I wouldn't be shocked to see her someday running a university ... possibly even this one.

And to further cement my Old Hag status I can remember the first time baby Emily was brought by her parents to church. Yes, I am that old.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
During her first 3 years here, she was also co-coach of the LU Quiz Bowl team. She had played 3 years for Ohio State's team.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]