This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

We get top billing on this list over some higher profile schools like Baylor, TCU & Pepperdine ...
Newsmax.com wrote:Newsmax's Top 100 Evangelical Christian Colleges

Newsmax's Top 100 Evangelical Christian Colleges Liberty University's Student Leadership is photographed in front of DeMoss Hall on August 18, 2015. (Facebook/Liberty University/James Hancock)

By Breana Noble and Kathryn Blackhurst | Tuesday, 27 Oct 2015 11:30 AM

Selecting a college is hard enough. But choosing a school that agrees with one's religious convictions can indeed be a test of faith.

Prospective students face a mind-numbing array of Christian colleges to choose from. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, there are nearly 600 Christian-affiliated institutions of higher learning in the United States. These include nearly 300 Catholic colleges, more than 100 Baptist and Methodist institutions, and nearly 100 Presbyterian-affiliated universities.

Figuring out which one is best for you can be quite a pilgrimage.

After carefully weighing several factors, including the average financial needs met, class sizes, student-to-faculty ratio, average ACT scores, and student retention rates, Newsmax has selected the top 100 evangelical Christian colleges in the country.
Click Here for Full Story
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Glad to see the staff address the height and athle[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]