This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BlueBlood
I visited the mall when I dropped my daughter off for her Freshman year back in August. It was my first time there and was totally a time warp experience - It made the Stranger Things Starcourt Mall look modern. Then, I just visited again over Presidents Day weekend. It’s obviously still in transition, but what a transformation! I got some food and sat by the fireplace while my ladies shopped (last time I was there I sat on a rickety bench in a desolate hallway by the TJ Maxx). I’m very impressed with the vision/plan/transformation.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Kolzilla41 wrote: March 7th, 2020, 11:19 am Haha. Give a guy a break. I just moved back from the middle of nowhere. You know, the midwest. :D
That’s hurtful. Unless you’re talking like Missouri or Kansas or something
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider, reference our conversation at our meeting last week in regards to the missing mall sign:

Sources tell me a new sign is in process of installation, listing mall stores.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: July 8th, 2020, 1:15 pm Sources tell me a new sign is in process of installation, listing mall stores.
Ballcoach, did your souces say anything about the possibility of changing the name of the mall?
By cruzan_flame13
Cider Jim wrote: July 8th, 2020, 1:33 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: July 8th, 2020, 1:15 pm Sources tell me a new sign is in process of installation, listing mall stores.
Ballcoach, did your souces say anything about the possibility of changing the name of the mall?
How about Fall[well]ton Hills :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: July 8th, 2020, 1:33 pm
no mention was made of that.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
How's the mall looking these days? I haven't been up there or even driven past it (other than the Wards Road entrance where you can't see anything but the new road sign) since either January or February.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]