This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

I feel vindicated. Sometimes when I visit campus with the family, I suggest we eat at the ROT. I always like it. Everybody else vetoes it.
My parents love the Rot, and always want to eat there when they come down. It's definitely the best option on campus, with Subco just being a Subway knock-off and food quality at Doc's dropping significantly with each passing week last semester.
LUminary wrote:I feel vindicated. Sometimes when I visit campus with the family, I suggest we eat at the ROT. I always like it. Everybody else vetoes it.
It's a college dining hall, people will find a way to complain about it even if it was composed entirely of the 20 highest rated American restaurants.
It's great to see LU as #1 here. The new dining team has done a tremendous job in overhauling the program and making improvements to the quality of the options.

That being said, I don't trust this particular source. The methodology is cloudy... they don't pull in basic cost information in their ranking summaries and the article mentions Virginia Tech multiple times, but does not include them in the rankings. That doesn't make any sense.

If the new players picks up on the pack line defen[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]