This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
I didn't see this posted yet. Pretty much everyone who went through any of the Business programs for many years had to take his dreaded Corporate Finance course. Great teacher, he was a tremendous asset to the Business department.

https://www.liberty.edu/champion/2015/0 ... hers-life/
Robert “Bob” Mateer passes away after fighting long battle with disease

Former Liberty University business professor Robert “Bob” Mateer died Monday, April 6, at the age of 81 after losing a battle with cancer.
By Dr. Sheh
Registration Days Posts
I had professor Mateer and I enjoyed his personality and business experience. His class was pretty difficult, but looking back it definitely served me well. He will be missed!
By SeoulFlame
Registration Days Posts
I had Professor Mateer for Corporate Finance. One of the hardest but best classes I took at LU. He was a really good prof. Prayers to his family and friends.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I never had him, but prayers for his family, friends and colleagues. I know he'll be missed.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
SeoulFlame wrote:I had Professor Mateer for Corporate Finance. One of the hardest but best classes I took at LU. He was a really good prof. Prayers to his family and friends.
+1.
Field Hockey

We lost an assistant coach.

LSU

Whether we win the conference or get an at-large b[…]

NMSU

I do not see the European players to be as fast as[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Yeah Reese Smith I think? There was another guy wh[…]