This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bluedevilflame
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone have an extra alumni scarf that was given away at the homecoming game this year? I'll be glad to compensate whatever! It's for a birthday present in early January.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Paging HMO...
He will probably tell you that he'll send one or more to you for being a faithful alum, but don't hold your breath waiting for the package to arrive.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:
He will probably tell you that he'll send one or more to you for being a faithful alum, but don't hold your breath waiting for the package to arrive.
On no he di'int!
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:

:timeout I was on Vaca when you told me you didn't get one (like thousands other people managed to even though you attended :lol: ) at HC! I completely forgot though...it will be rectified tomorrow though!
Last edited by Hold My Own on December 22nd, 2014, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:
SumItUp wrote:

:timeout I was on Vaca when you told me you didn't get one (like thousands other people managed to even though you attended :I chortle audibly.: ) at HC! I completely forgot though...it will be rectified tomorrow though!
good can you mail mine to me as well?

I'm sure the bag with my name on it is still on a table somewhere down there.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:I would actually buy one of those scarf's. Or is it scarves?
Scarf's might sound right in Morgantown :oldhag , but Huntington and the rest the world says "scarves." Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I would actually buy one of those scarf's. Or is it scarves?
Scarf's might sound right in Morgantown :oldhag , but Huntington and the rest the world says "scarves." Study
:clapping
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]