This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CinciFlame
Registration Days Posts
It's been awhile since I've been back for a football game and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm looking for suggestions where my brother and I could hang out for awhile after the game. Maybe hear some live music and have a local brew. Any suggestions from the locals? I would prefer to stay away from the chain places if possible.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
What kind of live music are you looking for? The Boiler Room downtown is a great option, and they typically have jazz, at least the times I've been there.

If you're on Twitter, follow @lbcmusicscene and they keep track of where the bands are playing on the weekends. Their website is lynchburgmusicscene.com.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The Boiler Room is still open? Haven't been obviously in ages because the last 2 times we tried to go it was closed......on a Saturday!
By CinciFlame
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the info. I hear Rivermont pizza will often have music on the weekends and the food is rated really well.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]