This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Oh I thought you were talking about the MBB 3 pt percentage the last few years
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
Whomever is walking around campus with an UMBRELLA CASE needs to have his man card revoked and transfer to R-MWMGLBT College.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I was in my dorm when this happened and knew nothing about the whole thing until later in the day...and before anyone accuses me of skipping Convo, I was with the tennis team until the decision was made to cancel the Elon trip.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
i was in my classroom and someone told me and a couple of my friends to close the door and lock it and turn out the lights. I was kinda flipping out for a minute when i was told about the potential gunman.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
i saw alot of whispering going on during hindson's message. and jerry even got his phone on the stage. there were also alot of cops leaving the vines center
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I was working in the Residence Life Office in dorm 17 and we got a call from LUPD that said all lights off, doors locked -- no questions asked. It was ridiculous. We had to stand in the hallway for 30 minuets.
Volleyball Coach

Former player and assistant coach Rebecca Rudnick […]

Election 2022 and 2024

Unless Trump is suddenly a NY resident again, […]

CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

No team should get a bye. Not fair. Everyone sho[…]

LSU

We lose 4-0, pitched good enough to win, but as wa[…]