This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
We open on Thurs and run through Sunday.

LU student night is Wednesday. Should be a fun one! Lots of music and dancing. My wife and I are both in the tree and my daughter is in the children's choir.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Yacht Rock wrote:We open on Thurs and run through Sunday.

LU student night is Wednesday. Should be a fun one! Lots of music and dancing. My wife and I are both in the tree and my daughter is in the children's choir.
:shock:
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
speaking of christmas trees, somebody needs to work on the one above the LU monogram. It's kind of sad looking. The light strings are loose. It looks more like a lamp shade than a tree.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:speaking of christmas trees, somebody needs to work on the one above the LU monogram. It's kind of sad looking. The light strings are loose. It looks more like a lamp shade than a tree.
My 4 year old calls it the "Eiffel Tower." It doesn't look like a tree.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
I went with my family last night. It was really good. Enjoyed that it was just songs. They also referenced Ron Burgundy, which absolutely floored me.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Another good Christmas musical option is the play at the LU Tower Theater, Sanders Family Christmas, which has a nice blend of folksy comedy/romance with Christian bluegrass and southern gospel music.

The music will make you swear you're at Dollywood (in a good kind of way).

http://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=18495&MID=107528
I thought it said Flanders Family Christmas....THAT I'd go see!
Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up tha[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]