This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Trump has done more in 3 years for the good of America, than Clinton, Bush and Obama did in a combined 24 years. Trump will join Reagan as the 2 best presidents ever.

While Democrats are "feeding the poor", they are also being gay and killing babies.
On a positive note, yesterday I noticed that the big parking lot between the soccer field and baseball stadium (and below Williams Stadium) is being repaved in time for football season. :clapping
I am critical of the School of Religion move and will go round and round on it.
BUT I’m a big fan of this move. It’s what I’d like to see done in several other areas.
Maybe The Potentate is getting soft in his old age...

http://www.liberty.edu/news/index.cfm?P ... MID=338687
LUAlum1215 wrote: June 19th, 2019, 10:17 am The new on/off ramp at 460 & Liberty Mountain Drive is being paved today. They still have not started work on the circle, but the ramps and new lane of the road are nearing completion.
Where will the circle be ?
Having driven up to the dorms and looked down on the site, it actually looks like the circle may have been scrapped. There are areas in the pavement that divide a merge/turn lane from the main road for both the on and off side. It appears as if the roadway is moving to straighten out that curve. I’ll try and get a few pictures here in a bit and also more information as I can.
Beautiful pic of LU Stadium on Twitter. I zoomed in from IPad - appears there are 2 black “cauldron’s” ( for lack of a better word ) on top of main entrance - could we actually be getting flames over the entrance ? - really hope so. Would really be iconic to the Stadium. ( i have ballcoach twit pic reposting skills )
Which Twitter account is this?
If you zoom in, I think those "black things" are SPEAKERS.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I’m shocked the Staff is picking up these ta[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]