This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.
By Purple Haize
adam42381 wrote:As of 10:00 we had 8 inches so far here in the Triad. Supposed to snow until 8pm. We’ll be lucky to have school at all this week.

I’m just happy TSO rescheduled!
By oldflame
Purple Haize wrote:
adam42381 wrote:As of 10:00 we had 8 inches so far here in the Triad. Supposed to snow until 8pm. We’ll be lucky to have school at all this week.

I don´t know if you have seen them live before, but it´s pretty special. My sister´s late husband was a HUGE fan and took the family to see them multiple times over the years (Chicago area) I got to tag along once several years ago when I was visiting for Christmas.
By Purple Haize
oldflame wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

I don´t know if you have seen them live before, but it´s pretty special. My sister´s late husband was a HUGE fan and took the family to see them multiple times over the years (Chicago area) I got to tag along once several years ago when I was visiting for Christmas.

I have not. I’ve heard the first part of the show is amazing
They rescheduled the show for Tuesday but we can’t make it. They are offering to exchange tickets for any other show on the tour or the show next year. I’m trying to talk Mrs Purple into taking the train up to DC for the show on the 23rd. But we are going to the MWS show here in Lynchburg on the 22nd. So I’m not sure what she will want to do
By fan00
#569532 I have been patiently waiting on the weather guys on here to give me an idea of what it is going to do this weekend in Lynchburg. I have seen some people saying lower ends because the warm air reaches us and sleet/freezing rain mixes in. Jamey Singleton out of Roanoke seems to think we stay all or at least mostly snow and get hammered (a foot!). I doubt we get a foot, but this teacher can hope! Ha.
By thepostman
#569533 My guess is Lynchburg will stay all snow and get about 6 to 8 inches. A foot seems way to high
By Cider Jim
#569586 Men at 2:00; ladies at 4:30. Play Basketball
By Class of 20Something
#569590 I'm going! Taking the kid and some friends too