This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
#499136
Chili's is good. And if you don't like it you don't love America. Them's the facts. :)
User avatar
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
#499196
rogers3 wrote:Guess I missed some sarcasm. I assumed that you were stuck in the past and thought the Crown was still considered to be a dining option for a discriminating connoisseur of local fare such as yourself.
When we HAD FF awards during the summer doldrums (ahem, Sly), it seemed like The "Crown" received more votes than it should (meaning any at all).
LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]

HCJC

Nothing says LU football is going great like the s[…]