This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
#356465
I'm amazed you were able to put a good enough argument together for the doctor :lol:
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
#356472
haha...I explained how the ice would make it difficult to make my way from the dorm to the class room, since the injury happened with lots of ice on the ground. BTW, my doctor was still in NC....but, convincing him to give me a sticker until June of 2010 still amazes me.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
#356473
I'm sure it amazes some Deans as well :lol: :lol: :lol:
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]