This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
#350427
We identified where the communication problems were and changes have been made that should prevent that from happening again.


THAT sounds ominous. Where is the Dragnet music theme!
As one who holds a Philosphy Degree...with honors...I am not sure those majoring in the subject can be put in any specific school where one fits over the other. It is a topic that deals with all aspects of life religion politics etc.... OK I'll stop before I put myself to sleep! :D
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]

HCJC

Nothing says LU football is going great like the s[…]