This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Where is the Best Place to Stay Near LU?

Wingate Inn
8
38%
Hilton Garden Inn
4
19%
Craddock Terry Hotel
4
19%
Courtyard by Marriott
1
5%
Spring Hill Suites
1
5%
Super 8
No votes
0%
Kirkley Inn
2
10%
Best Western
No votes
0%
Other hotels/motels (Please specify)
1
5%
Bed & Breakfasts (Please specify)
No votes
0%
#308953
bigsmooth wrote:springhill suites across from the airport. a lot of my vendors stay there now and have got nothing but good things to say.
I'm trying that out for homecoming weekend.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]