This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
#300667
update...
Mayor, Falwell come to terms after poll flap

By Alicia Petska
Published: February 26, 2010

Mayor Joan Foster and Liberty University Chancellor Jerry Falwell Jr. expressed a new sense of understanding and cooperation Friday following a more-than-two-hour meeting.

“It was a very good conversation,” Falwell said. “I think, if we’re not in complete agreement on the issues, then we’re close.”

He added that he and Foster have been friends in the past and described their meeting as a “nice reunion.”

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/news/lo ... lap/24531/
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]