This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
#245037
Yeah normally you lose respect when you get your face beat in. Good move. :D
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#245041
Schfourteenteen wrote:Yeah normally you lose respect when you get your face beat in. Good move. :D
Just so you know, it's a fight I took on two days notice, giving up 13 lbs to the guy and would've won in the first round just like the other 5 guys from RAM. However, in the spirit of bipartisanship, I'll be happy to beat YOUR face in for you anytime you like :D

that being the case... GO #!@& YOURSELF!
Last edited by matshark on March 23rd, 2009, 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#245042
And yes, that means what it looks like it means
User avatar
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
#245044
Schfourteenteen wrote:Yeah normally you lose respect when you get your face beat in. Good move. :D
it is unwise to pick on somone who can make your face look like a living rendition of a Picasso Painting. just a thought. :D
User avatar
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
#245050
flamesfilmguy wrote:
Schfourteenteen wrote:Yeah normally you lose respect when you get your face beat in. Good move. :D
it is unwise to pick on somone who can make your face look like a living rendition of a Picasso Painting. just a thought. :D
+2
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#245052
flamesfilmguy wrote:it is unwise to pick on someone who can make your face look like a living rendition of a Picasso Painting. just a thought. :D
who said anything about living? we can freeze-dry it and sell it as art :wink:

i know some russians that go for that sort of thing...hehehe

just think shtfourteen... you'll make a meaningful contribution to the world yet!
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#245195
Gentlemen... I give you shtfourteenteenteenteenteenteenteen

Image

*bows*

:rofl
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#245196
and for good measure...

Image
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
#245198
You dont take things personally by any chance do you Matshark????


:lol: I see how you win so much though...you just make it personal!
User avatar
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
#245204
matshark wrote:Gentlemen... I give you shtfourteenteenteenteenteenteenteen

Image

*bows*

:rofl
I may not have his good looks, but I can tough it out with the best on a forum

Good news is Ill still be here even when my face has swelled my eyes shut
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#245206
lol...good form...
User avatar
By Maximus
Registration Days Posts
#245249
I dont know matshark... this is his girlfriend Image
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#245311
well u know... some people just do the best they can... but im pretty sure she probably looks like this online:

Image

you know what they say... it takes one to know one... id say they're probably just about perfect for each other...lol
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]