If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
Same sentiment as Pit vs. Denver. Holmgren has been there before, but not this team. Fox and company have been there an know what it takes to wiin a game of this magnitude on the road. Seattle if good - so I only see this as a last second win by Carolina.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
nick goings will come up big and the carolina D is better than seattle. jake delhomme has been there and seems to play big when he has too. i agree with the agent, carolina in a close one.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
make that a trifecta. You're both correct. This time!
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
if engram, jackson, and SA are limited because of injuries i don't see how carolina cant take this game...if all 3 were even 80% i'll take seattle but that doesn't seem to be the case...delhomme has been pretty consistant in throwing a pick a game this year....he didn't throw any last week so i'm afraid to see a few this week....all seattle really has to do to stay in it is double smith all game...who cares about magnum/prohl/and that other dude....uhhh colbert...those guys are bums...

carolina's running game will be fine...i love nick goings...
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry defeated […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]