If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Added the FCS football schedule website to our list.

Thanks to CHANTZILLA for finding that one.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
CSU has a new addy. Don't know what happened but the board appears the same.

(the list on page 1 is updated)

http://chucksouthfans.com/
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
:lol:

They actually changed that name quite awhile ago.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
adrianb wrote:I'm giving a blog a try

http://www.letsgobulldogs.us/

we'll see how that goes!

Adrian
looks like Adrian's blog is gone... sorry to see that. Nothing else out there for GW???
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Check out Coastal's board re-design.

Finding my way around it right now.

very interesting, a bit more complicated, but I think I like it.

http://www.coastalfans.com
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
[SHON-ti-kleer] The Chanticleer is a proud and fierce rooster who dominates the barnyard with splendor and looks, he is feared and mightily respected by all.

ROFLOL! :rofl :rofl :rofl
By Randy
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:Check out Coastal's board re-design.

Finding my way around it right now.

very interesting, a bit more complicated, but I think I like it.

http://www.coastalfans.com
Thanks, PA...we've been working on it for a while now, and just got it updated over the past 24 hours. The "landing page" is a Wordpress site that will host RSS feeds of CCU related news, as well as member-created blogs. We plan to expand it in the future, but for right now we're just getting started with it.

We had the same forum design for about 4 or 5 years, so we figured it was time to change things up a bit. :mrgreen:

Hope you guys will post over there some more, even if we are generally surly... :wink:
By blwall1416
Registration Days Posts
By the way Randy, I will be pulling for CCU on Monday night.

Plus, it will be my birthday, so if your team could deliver a present that night............it would be sweet.
By Randy
Registration Days Posts
blwall1416 wrote:By the way Randy, I will be pulling for CCU on Monday night.

Plus, it will be my birthday, so if your team could deliver a present that night............it would be sweet.
Thanks man, we'll do our best! Happy early birthday! :mrgreen:
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
I really like the new board over there. It looks like you could incorperate twitter and blog feeds into it from some of the loyal members. Suhweet.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
updated to include Campbell's A-Sun board
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
thanks! added to the list.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Question for a Big South board Guru:

Does one have to join/register for each individual school's board to be allowed to post.

I wish Big South schools (and all other schools) would be on rivals network, then posters could use same user name and login.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Yes...I think it helps keep spambots from flooding the boards as we had an issue with for a while
By RVAparks
Registration Days Posts
Check out www.LancersBlog.com as the Longwood site

The site is just getting started, but we have high hopes to clean some things up and make it more presentable in the future. It just launched this week and we have a blog and a message board.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
added to the list, thx
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Proboards will help you get things off the ground. That's where we started nearly a decade ago.
By RVAparks
Registration Days Posts
Yea it's a start! I'm at the peril of alumni friends who are web designers, who "may have time" haha. Some other Big South school folks have reached out with help/suggestions, so that's been nice. Of course the first discussion over on the LancersBlog board was about firing our basketball coach, haha.
By Randy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I wish Big South schools (and all other schools) would be on rivals network, then posters could use same user name and login.
I don't know how the admins of FlameFans feel, but I personally will never allow CoastalFans to become some kind of subsidiary of Rivals. I just don't care for the site and prefer to let CoastalFans be its own thing.

Besides, there's not a ton of inter-school traffic on the existing Big South fan forums, which is the reason BigSouthFans.com never got off the ground several years ago. CCU fans mainly stick to CoastalFans, Liberty fans mainly stay here, Winthrop fans mainly stay on WinthropFans...and Chuck South fans mainly sit on their thumbs because none of them know how to operate a computer. :lol:
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]