If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
did you forget about BC?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
BC is still alive....I don't want to come off as an ACC or a Non-ACC guy (which apparently I have come off as both recently), but I am not surprised at this outcome. A very down year for that conference. Wake, MD were horrible, UNC was young, Duke although they won a ton of games coule have easily lost 10 or 12 but to their credit were able to pull games out down the stretch. I hope Nova knocks off BC tonight!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Forgive me, I'm having a tough time adjusting to the Eagles as an ACC school. By day's end, the ACC is finito. 'Nova in't Pacific or Montana.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i can hear all you ACC bashers partying already. we still have BC left, and they have an excellent shot at going all the way. everyone knows the ACC is down this year. it is very easy to hate on a great league like most of you do. congrats to texas on their win and maybe one day you can hoist a national championship in hoops. until then SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
As the reigning football & baseball champs, completing the triple crown would not only be unprecedented but unbelievable as well.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
if the ACC cant win, im pulling for the big east. texans do not need another thing to gloat about.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
HOOK 'EM HORNS
By nickrichard
Registration Days Posts
Where's the dude that was talking all the Big 10 smack? Are there any of them left...
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
yeah the big ten got really quiet since the tournament started.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth - texans do not need another thing to gloat about
Play Basketball
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
it was mentioned on air the other night in the George Mason game that RPI basically is crap when it comes to the tourney- the Big10 was used as an example. None in that conf- statistically the toughest in the nation this year- survived, but Mason marched on.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
ha ha! ha ha! GEAUX TIGERS! on to the final four. :D
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
HOOOK'EM TIGERS!!!!!!!

THEY'RE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of BIG10 how much did the Tigers win by? :lol:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Yeah it sucks when losing in OT int he Elite Eight is your most disappointing major team at your school.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
That was actually a good comback Sly....The Texas Longhorns may have cost me the pool though. I am in 8th place out of 35 on one facebook group but I still have 3 teams left. Come on Big East. UCONN, Villanova tomorrow!!!!
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
yeah, that's a pretty valid point Sly :wink:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote: Come on Big East. UCONN, Villanova tomorrow!!!!
so much for that. ugh - the only team I had left was 'nova and they were awful today. Awful
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
looks like the SEC is getting the last laugh right now!
Athens Regional

Can Escobar fly a 747? Asking for a friend. A[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We have quite the battle for second place going on[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

ACC dug their own grave with poor leadership. At o[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Finally happened, the ATrain household is no l[…]