If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
Is not Pat.....and i think he might take offense to that comparison.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I wouldn't be surprised. I know a lot of people who hate pat because of his champion articles. My roomate my senior year, for example, wanted to squeeze the life out of him after a series of NASCAR articles. I hate shock writing.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Go Heels!!!!!! Should be a good game on Saturday.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Nice to see some people back me up on here before I get a chance to post.... I am not Pat, we are two completely different people... Am I friends with Pat yes, but he is into TV, I am into radio... Nice to see that Thesportscritic is putting on the Tar Heel Jersey Saturday night, we will win by 6, I am so impressed with the job that coach Williams has done and he should be a canidate for coach of the year... Let's go Heels
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
need to buy some tarheel gear.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Well I was in Tar Heel country on Wednesday and should have gotten you a "In Roy we trust" t-shirt on Franklin Street.....That shirt is by far the best one down there....
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
The only Carolina stuff I have here is a hat, a t-shirt that's way too big, and a pair of shorts with the Carolina logo.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
The only Carolina stuff allowed in my household would be carolina blue toilet paper.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
81-76 with 1.1 left.

I'm a Tar Heel born and a Tar Heel bred and when I die I'll be a Tar Heel dead.

GO HEELS!!

Yes sir.

JJ's great, just not tonight.

82-76.

Coach K just took out the seniors.

83-76.

Game ovah.

Woooo. This just made that Coastal loss feel better.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
TAR HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I was at a friend's house where his girlfriend and I were Tarheel fans and my friend was a Duke fan. So that was interesting. GO HEELS GO GO HEELS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Alright, this is two picks in a row nail that I have basically nailed right on the head. I predicted a 41-38 Texas win over USC along with a Vince Young MVP award and how about my Heels last night... I said that they we were gonna by 6, now show your boy some love... Last thing, if Roy Williams is not coach of the year it will be crying shame!!!!!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Lunardi was saying this morning that Carolina should get the 2-seed in the DC bracket. That would be awesome.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has a […]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]