If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
hey he's fro mRadford but I saw this and I figured you guys would want to weigh in or something:
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – The Big South Conference announced today that it has reprimanded Radford men’s basketball player Whit Holcomb-Faye for violations of the Conference’s Conduct Policy for Athletic Events during the Liberty University at Radford University men’s basketball game last Saturday, Feb. 18 in Radford, Va. The Big South also announced it has accepted additional disciplinary actions initiated and taken by Radford.

“The Conduct Policy for Athletic Events emphasizes the strong policy that the Big South places on proper behavior expected of representatives of member institutions athletics programs and their fans,” said Big South Conference Commissioner Kyle B. Kallander. “Violations of this policy cannot be ignored.”

The Big South, a NCAA Division I Conference, is celebrating 22 years of excellence in academics and athletics. Comprised of nine member institutions throughout the Southeast, the Big South continues to be a national leader both on the field through its 18 championship sports and in the classrooms of its nationally accredited members. Birmingham-Southern College, Charleston Southern University, Coastal Carolina University, High Point University, Liberty University, Radford University, UNC Asheville, Virginia Military Institute and Winthrop University comprise the 22-year-old-League, which is based in Charlotte, N.C. The Big South is online at www.BigSouthSports.com

http://www.bigsouthsports.com/ViewArtic ... LID=242436
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
this would be the response to the alleged "flipping the bird" episode at the end of the game?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
here we are, SCAR- hellooooo? hellooooo?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Wow Medic, your last post had me looking over my shoulder to see if you were standing there. I went straight from the thread I started to this one and I see what you wrote. Scary. Should I delete the other thread?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
:lol: thats what I'm here for! don't worry about it- Me and SLY are just 2 freaks who have the location of most posts on here memorized
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
the moderator of the Radford board indicates that is the incident WHFs being reprimanded for, but that he'll still play the next game.

BoDoyle from CCU reports WHF will not START the next game but will play.

his exact quote was
rest at ease, I talked to a good source of mine and he will just not start the next game. no suspensions or anything. God forbid an athlete get suspended when it is valuable to the team and university.
Last edited by PAmedic on February 23rd, 2006, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Thats good to know that he is being disciplined for that action. I was about to hit him up on Facebook to see what it was for. You saved me the trouble. Yes Whit is on my Friend list. I know he is a Radford player but the truth is I have a bunch of Big South Ballers on my list. Helps me with insight into the matchups.
By grm
Registration Days Posts
Hyphenated surnames bug me.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Everytime I see one I think of a pushy liberal wife who doesn't know her place

yoink Image
By grm
Registration Days Posts
All that and more
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I've thought about getting a name like that, Ali, muhammed, etc....but my whiteness will not permit me
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
My stage name is Jorge-Rodrieguez.

or so I tell Mrs2b.
By grm
Registration Days Posts
When is this Mrs. 2b going to become just plain "Mrs."?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
late spring. You'll know b/c my post count will dry up and wither away. And you will all be quite sad.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Mrs. 2b-Medic.

Don't let that happen.

Because then you'll have children like PA 2b-Medic Jr. and little PAline 2b-Medic and they'll get made fun of in school.
By grm
Registration Days Posts
If PA lets his posts dry up, we'll have to declare his last name "Medic-2b" as in hyphenated.
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: