If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I do have food. Mom and dad gave me a valentine's day present and bought me groceries. Free dinner and groceries. Turned out to be a great day.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
Okay... so you get a free date with no work.... AND your parents gave you groceries and dinner? WOW... To be SJ.....
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Just outta curiosity, why does Gardner-Webb want to join us?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
No, the date was dinner, mom and dad just gave me groceries.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:Just outta curiosity, why does Gardner-Webb want to join us?
Less travel and a better geographical fit than the Atlantic Sun I guess...Competitively, I'd say the Big South is stronger in both men's and women's basketball. A-Sun probably has an edge in baseball, but both leagues are solid in that sport. Don't know much about the A-Sun in other sports. Also, given that there isn't real advantage to being in the A-Sun, they'd probably prefer to have all of their sports in one conference anyway. And who knows, since they deal with both conferences anyway, maybe they just like the Big South better. I know alot of people on here can't stand the conference, but it isn't all bad.

If the new players picks up on the pack line defen[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]