If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

CFB Champions

Washington
42%
Michigan
58%
Alabama (hat tip to ballcoach)
No votes
0%
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Who ya got?
I’m saying Washington. If LU lost to a team whose only loss was to the National Champions by a total of 6 points that’s a ‘win’/‘moral victory’ for LU
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I mean any sane person is cheering for Washington but Michigan SHOULD win. They are far more talented. There isn't much else on tonight I want to watch so I'll probably watch but I'm not too invested.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: January 8th, 2024, 7:31 pm I mean any sane person is cheering for Washington but Michigan SHOULD win. They are far more talented. There isn't much else on tonight I want to watch so I'll probably watch but I'm not too invested.
I’m flying to Cleveland. I’ll be watching it on the 737…not to be confused with AF1. They are so similar after all :D
By Ill flame
I'm rooting for Michigan. The big ten tried to do them dirty by suspending Harbaugh before the investigation was complete plus I want to see the chaos that happens if the NCAA tries to take a natty away from them.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Big 10 suspended Michigan coach to protect him from NCAA. If B10 was serious, they would have suspended him from playoffs also. NCAA should have banned Michigan from post season.
By AATL
ballcoach15 wrote:If B10 was serious, they would have suspended him from playoffs also.
Agreed, it would have been fun to watch Sherrone Moore beat Nick Saban :wink:
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betwee[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]