If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Don’t look now but WVU just sacked their AD. They want a new AD in place within 3-4 weeks with the expectation that they hire/bring along their own FB coach.
I know a lot of focus has been placed on HCHF but no one seems to be mentioning LU’s AD. Let’s be honest, the guy has done a spectacular job. He’s exceeded every single one of anyones expectations. He’s made doubters (myself included) into believers. And what’s the rumors we are hearing from the banks of the Monongahela River? That a certain AD from the State of VA is the leading candidate for the job.
Things that make ya go …. Hmmmm
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Wowow. He was VERY successful with a non-traditional power in the Big XII. But I’m hearing a different AD from the state of VA is on the list.
Last edited by JK37 on November 16th, 2022, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: November 16th, 2022, 11:14 pm Wowow. He was VERY successful with a non-traditional power in the Big XII.
And there’s a Coach/Coordinator that I’m sure would still like to work with him (again?)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I prefer Jason Bourne
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]