If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I can't see them cutting him only after 1 year. Maybe they trade Tannehill and roll the dice with either Willis or Levis.

At this point, I want them to trade to Willis. Tennessee's ownership, GM are garbage & Vrabel is lackluster as a coach.
By Touchdownmaker
It appears Willis is done with Tennessee…..not necessarily a bad thing…..he never seemed to have much of a chance there. Prolly be traded or released ……..unfortunately he is destined for a backup role, unless someone gets hurt and he really shines…..he’s cheap.
By AATL
We'll see what the preseason games hold, but consensus out of Titans camp seems to be that Levis looks shaky and Malik put in a significant amount of work throughout the offseason with noticeable results. It's still Tannehill's team, but it's nice to see some positivity coming from Titans media sources and staff. For example: https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/ti ... 9OwrblVfcw
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
Part of me was hoping Malik would put the work in and still get cut, only to get picked up by a better organization. Maybe the new OC will help him, but TN treated him like garbage last year. Their team is built around the Defense and the run game. Tannehill is decent, but he's essentially a really good game manager and without AJ Brown their WR corps was basically useless.

Anyways, given his progress and that they only have three QBs, I think it's likely he ends up being kept another year given the insertion of the new "Brock Purdy Rule". Teams can now carry a third QB on the roster without it counting against their 53 player limit. This is probably one of the most sensible rules they've created recently. I think he finds himself in the same place he was last year... a battle for back-up.

https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/br ... ns%20only.
By rtb72
Kricket wrote: August 26th, 2023, 9:52 am
He really had a good 2nd half. He is improving with each game. Yesterday may have been one of his best performances at this level.
Kricket liked this
FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now.

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point[…]

Longwood

Liberty heads east down 460 today for a game at Lo[…]