If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: November 25th, 2022, 1:30 pm HVe you watched any teams this year from the Big 10 or PAC 12.
I don't think Ballcoach even has a TV, but he does track games on his phone! :oldhag
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 25th, 2022, 12:19 pm
stokesjokes wrote: November 25th, 2022, 11:17 am Do you base all of your opinions on feelings or just the sports ones?
I am anti- Big 10 and PAC 12. Have no respect for any team there, except Penn State and Northwestern.
So it’s a grudge thing? Like that one time you got a parking ticket and decided to hold a grudge against LU parking for the rest of your life?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 25th, 2022, 2:14 pm
stokesjokes wrote: November 25th, 2022, 11:17 am Do you base all of your opinions on feelings or just the sports ones?
I am anti- Big 10 and PAC 12. Have no respect for any team there, except Penn State and Northwestern.
So it’s a grudge thing? Like that one time you got a parking ticket and decided to hold a grudge against LU parking for the rest of your life?
Now you’re catching on
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 25th, 2022, 2:14 pm
Haha, that’s funny right there.

One cannot analyze how good a team from any league is, if they haven’t watched. At least the CFP committee watches the games.
By AATL
It has taken some chaos, but I'll be glad to see four different conferences represented in the CFP along with some new (or new-ish) faces. If expansion doesn't happen sooner-than-later, I hope this trend continues; it's great for the sport.
Ill flame, Just John liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
UGA stays in win or lose. LSU has no chance. Bama is a super long-shot no matter what happens. I think OSU stays ahead of them, so they would need Michigan, TCU, and USC to lose and to leapfrog them. I’m not sure they would pass either TCU or Michigan even if they were to lose.
By Ill flame
stokesjokes wrote: November 27th, 2022, 1:13 pm UGA stays in win or lose. LSU has no chance. Bama is a super long-shot no matter what happens. I think OSU stays ahead of them, so they would need Michigan, TCU, and USC to lose and to leapfrog them. I’m not sure they would pass either TCU or Michigan even if they were to lose.
If LSU blows out Georgia it'll be interesting if Ohio St can sneak in over them assuming tcu, usc and Michigan win. Georgia would have a much worse loss but about the same quality of wins. They should get some credit for playing an extra game though. If the game is close at all though I think Georgia is a lock.
By Ill flame
It's common in baseball, I'm not sure why people don't think it happens in football where the signs are more important and people like bellichick can cheat for years and only get a wrist slap when caught. The pros outweight the cons unfortunately.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by So[…]