If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Scar
Elam Ending
Rucker Park

July Sports are awful. I’m glad this is on!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I watched ten minutes of the Rucker game yesterday. And spent most of that looking on my phone for when Best Virginia plays.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: July 17th, 2022, 8:15 am I watched ten minutes of the Rucker game yesterday. And spent most of that looking on my phone for when Best Virginia plays.
Elam Ending came in to play in the first game at Rucker I hope to catch Julian Newman play as he is in search of his first career assist
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: July 16th, 2022, 7:57 pm July Sports are awful.
Yep, baseball or racing and Byron is slumping. Everytime I set down to follow a race he gets wrecked or blows up.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: July 18th, 2022, 7:15 am Atlanta Braves and F1. I’m good for the summer.
F1 was on a break this weekend those slackers
We’ve really enjoyed watching the TBT. Good ‘Old School’ basketball
JK37 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
The Basketball Tournament.

ESPN-organized amateur basketball tournament. 64 teams from around the country. $1M prize. Teams have tended to be alumni groups from various colleges or conferences.
ballcoach15 liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Any word on whether Liberty was able to get the team of alumni they were trying to put together into TBT?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: July 18th, 2022, 9:45 am Any word on whether Liberty was able to get the team of alumni they were trying to put together into TBT?
They are not in the Tournament. Here is a link to the teams

https://thetournament.com/teams/
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: July 18th, 2022, 11:12 am
olldflame wrote: July 18th, 2022, 9:45 am Any word on whether Liberty was able to get the team of alumni they were trying to put together into TBT?
They are not in the Tournament. Here is a link to the teams

https://thetournament.com/teams/
Probably just as well. The roster of players who had committed last I heard was short in the post and long in the tooth.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
You’d be surprised at the types of players. I love it myself. Not a lot if any household names. Lots of dudes playing overseas. Most played at multiple colleges. Just dudes making one last run at glory. I love it
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
And it shows. I find it more entertaining to see players I used to watch. Names I remember do it for me.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]