If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Auburn got off light. NCAA should have lowered the boom, with a lengthy NCAA post season ban.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
For the record, I always loved covering the Rifleman in his NBA days. Great guy for the media. But ay chihuahua ...
By Ill flame
I'm shocked this is only his second suspension. That guy has probably been the sketchiest coach in college basketball since his time at Iowa in the 80s.
Purple Haize liked this
By Ill flame
JK37 wrote: December 11th, 2021, 12:57 am Pearl is perfect for the SEC: if you ain’t cheatin, you ain’t tryin. Just Win, Baby!
Honestly I respect that about the SEC. They ain't here to play school (except vandy of course).
JK37 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: December 11th, 2021, 4:54 am
JK37 wrote: December 11th, 2021, 12:57 am Pearl is perfect for the SEC: if you ain’t cheatin, you ain’t tryin. Just Win, Baby!
Honestly I respect that about the SEC. They ain't here to play school (except vandy of course).
With the new league shake up that should be their new motto! Ha
“The SEC/- We ain’t here to play School!”
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Actually the two new additions are the top two academic schools in the new league alongside Vandy, Bama & A&M. In the past few years Florida has flown up the academic rankings at a ridiculus rate that would indicate to me that there might be something rotten in the State of Denmark.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]