If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I'm sure the respect that Saban has for Kirby, which was clearly apparent after the game, is an indication that Ballcoach must have inside info Saban himself doesn't have.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: January 11th, 2022, 8:16 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: January 11th, 2022, 11:38 am Taking a photo of Alabama Recruiting Board to Athens, and then recruiting off it, is very sleazy and unthical. That's why i have zero respect for GA 🏈
False.
I’ve asked him to explain why it is so. I’m patiently waiting
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach will never admit that the better team won on Monday. Even Saban was man enough to admit it.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote: January 12th, 2022, 9:58 am an alabama fan unhappy with the recruiting methods of another school. Thats pretty rich.
If there were any real dirt, it would have come out. Saban works harder than most coaches.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I just don't understand that. Outside of the SEC, every other conference major conference will benefit from an expanded playoff. Especially the ACC.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Let's not forget Notre Dame is in bed with ACC. Whether they will admit it or not, the ACC has dreams of ND becoming a full member for football.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 2:33 pm Let's not forget Notre Dame is in bed with ACC. Whether they will admit it or not, the ACC has dreams of ND becoming a full member for football.
The ACC would gladly take ND as a full member. ND needs to start thinking about it
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I wonder if Ballcoach's nickname is Fred.

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: January 14th, 2022, 4:12 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 2:33 pm Let's not forget Notre Dame is in bed with ACC. Whether they will admit it or not, the ACC has dreams of ND becoming a full member for football.
The ACC would gladly take ND as a full member. ND needs to start thinking about it
ACC would be stupid to take ND as full member for football. ACC shot themselves by taking ND for other sports a few years back. ACC is shafting "real ACC schools": UNC, Duke, WF, Clemson, FSU, VT, Miami, UVA, NC State, GT, etc. How many times has ND beat these schools in all sports ?
Though I not like them, ND has a good athletic program, but the golden doomers should not be in ACC. If they want a conference, there's the Big 10.
By tyndal23
ballcoach15 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 7:28 pm
ACC would be stupid to take ND as full member for football. ACC shot themselves by taking ND for other sports a few years back. ACC is shafting "real ACC schools": UNC, Duke, WF, Clemson, FSU, VT, Miami, UVA, NC State, GT, etc. How many times has ND beat these schools in all sports ?
Though I not like them, ND has a good athletic program, but the golden doomers should not be in ACC. If they want a conference, there's the Big 10.
ND contractually obligated to join ACC IF they join any Conference - expires sometime in 2030’s. ACC might be dumb, but not idiots.
Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 7:28 pm
If they have a good athletic Department and bring butts and bucks into the Conference then why would the ACC be stupid to take them? Not sure how the ACC shot themselves in the foot taking ND. It was more like a major Coup.
Also VT FSU and Miami aren’t really “traditional” ACC schools
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: January 14th, 2022, 8:43 pm
Also VT FSU and Miami aren’t really “traditional” ACC schools.
Purple might be a WVU alum, but once in a blue moon he makes a good point. Kind of like when a blind squirrel finds an acorn.
JK37 liked this
By Ill flame
There's a lot of emotion around the decision not to expand earlier but i don't think it was the wrong one. The CFP tv rights need to go to open market instead of letting espn own all of college football. Too many leaders in college football have been making the easy decisions instead of the right ones for too long.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: February 18th, 2022, 8:36 pm It aint a "lack of leadership." It is conflicting interests.
It is the lack of leadership that creates the conflicting interests. Limit the final four to just on entry per conference and suddenly Sankey's tune would change.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: February 21st, 2022, 3:11 pm Counterpoint, they should expand to 24.
12 teams means 4 teams will get a bye, which puts the other 8 at a disadvantage. Plus, with 12 teams, I'm sure they will give PAC 12 and Big 10 champion an automatic berth into playoffs, which they will not deserve most seasons.
With 12 teams, the transfer portal, coach firings/hirings , and opt-outs will create havoc come post season.
On a given day, the old BCS 2 team deal for national championship looks good.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 11th, 2022, 8:57 pm There was a time in history that I dated a former Georgia cheerleader.
What was his name???
JK37 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]