If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By tyndal23
Buffalo game/score surprised me, but they have looked really dominant all other games. App State offense looked awful vs Louisiana -so was expecting CCU to dominate this game. App state had 229 more yards and left points off the board with 2 red zone turn overs. Dominated both lines of scrimmage. And for all of you bashing CCU SOS this year, you seem to have a short memory on LU SOS last year. We have 3 common opponents ( probable ) ULM,Troy then Louisiana in champ game. So before popping off on Twitter and being complete annoying nerds on there, remember we just lost to ULM who CCU beat 59-6. Will see how they do vs Troy, but I imagine they beat them by more than 8. Our claim to fame is beating 12th ranked Coastal last year - well ok, they lost and I hope they lose to Troy and I hope we beat ULL and ULL wins Sunbelt - but bashing your biggest win in program history seems a bit short sided unless it helps your program.. I hate Texas, but am forced to root for them to be as good as possible for OU - same for Coastal/LU. With all of that said, I am completely guilty and completely rooted for App St. ( but I didn’t dork out and hammer Twitter over it 4 days after losing to ULM )... ha - I love college football. Watching ULM replay now, thinking God looked down and said “ LU needs HF and MW back next year in order to handle that schedule and give LU a Heisman trophy winner, College Game Day Campus appearance, clarification that Independence to P5 was my master plan all along rather than 40 years of G5 desert - so I am going to throw ULM a timely miracle”.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I’m shocked the Staff is picking up these ta[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]