If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: September 26th, 2021, 8:25 am ACC is awful. Even VT is awful this year. But that’s to be expected.
VT offensive coordinator is awful.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 26th, 2021, 8:55 am
JK37 wrote: September 26th, 2021, 8:25 am ACC is awful. Even VT is awful this year. But that’s to be expected.
VT is awful.
FIFY
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: September 26th, 2021, 4:11 pm Arkansas is legit! I am surrounded by stunned Aggies this weekend.
In a local pick 'em contest in newspaper, i picked Arkansas to win. I thought A&M was somewhat over ranked at #7.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The Aggies have massive question marks at QB & O-Line. Arkansas has gone from laughingstock to powerhouse practically overnight.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
It was an extremely quick and surprising turn around for the Razorbacks but I just don't see things going as well for them Saturday in Athens.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
aredd33 wrote: September 27th, 2021, 11:21 am It was an extremely quick and surprising turn around for the Razorbacks but I just don't see things going as well for them Saturday in Athens.
I hope the Razorbacks beat Georgia. I don't like Kirby Smart. He's lower than "a snake in the grass".
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
aredd33 wrote: September 27th, 2021, 11:21 am It was an extremely quick and surprising turn around for the Razorbacks but I just don't see things going as well for them Saturday in Athens.
I hope the Razorbacks beat Georgia. I don't like Kirby Smart. He's lower than "a snake in the grass".
Well, about being lower than a snake in the grass, he is a coach in the SEC so...
I also happen to know of a coach that calls Lynchburg home that quite easily fits into that category(at least at one time he did). So I guess what I'm saying is I don't really know what you meant with that comment.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
When KS was at Alabama, after taking the Georgia job, he took a photo of Alabama's Recruiting Board, and carried it with him to Athens.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 27th, 2021, 2:14 pm When KS was at Alabama, after taking the Georgia job, he took a photo of Alabama's Recruiting Board, and carried it with him to Athens.
I’m pretty sure he was familiar with recruits coming to Alabama. Not sure what your point is
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Every cosch does that when they leave one place to the next. It’s part of their intellectual property, so totally within their rights to do so.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Forgive me for chuckling at the apparent view of a poster in this thread that Alabama doesn't use bagmen holding the biggest bags in the SEC. Oh yeah, Saban is squeaky clean.

JK37, flamehunter, LU 57 liked this
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
lots of the top 25 are seemingly paper tigers.
Sly Fox liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
At the end of the season, there needs to be an award given to the most over ranked :football team during the season. Poll voters are making me look better every week.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
You always talk about who is overrated. Anyone can look at a poll and say that. Who do you think is underrated?
olldflame liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: September 26th, 2021, 4:11 pm Arkansas is legit! I am surrounded by stunned Aggies this weekend.
Have the Longhorns recovered yet?
ballcoach15 liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
You know who actually may be underrated? Alabama and Virginia Tech. Agree ballcoach?
ballcoach15 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]