If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:24 am OPSEC is part of sports, the same as in military and law enforcement. It's always best not to reveal sources, because that's the best way for sources to get cut off. But, I will say that most of my sources are in Southeastern Conference states.
That means he listens to Paul Finebaum. 8)
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:48 am
I follow Finebaum on Twitter, but I don't listen to him. He's the most overrated media person out there.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:56 am
I follow Finebaum on Twitter, but I don't listen to him. He's the most overrated media person out there.
When did you stop? You have posted things here on more than one occasion which you said you heard on his show.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: December 10th, 2021, 10:00 am
ballcoach15 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:56 am

When did you stop? You have posted things here on more than one occasion which you said you heard on his show.
I stopped sometime last year. XM radio screwed up my subscription, and I never re-subscribed.

Back to the Virginia job, The AD is letting "demographics" get in the way of hiring a coach. This should never happen at any school or in any sport.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:43 am
ballcoach15 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:24 am OPSEC is part of sports, the same as in military and law enforcement. It's always best not to reveal sources, because that's the best way for sources to get cut off. But, I will say that most of my sources are in Southeastern Conference states.
No it isn't remotely the same thing. As a military man yourself, could you even type that with a straight face?
I mean it starts to make you wonder.
No one was asking for sources. Just to show some intestinal fortitude instead slandering/libeling someone. But that’s obviously not something you are capable of doing. I mean I’d expect that the Army would have taught you that. If it was the Air Force …. :lol: :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 10th, 2021, 10:34 am we learned all of our bad habits from our older brother :lol:
But have much more comfortable furniture!
thepostman liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 8th, 2021, 4:17 pm Sources now say Poindexter will remain at Penn State. UVA now looking at Clemson OC Tony Elliott. I hope he turns Boo hoos down. Going from Clemson to UVA is a demotion, regardless of pay or job title.
UVA has announced Tony Elliott as new coach. It sounds official.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
This time Ballcoach's source is accurate, because it's yours truly. I told him the breaking news at 3:21, and he posted it at 3:22. He can trust a Hoo alum. Study
flamehunter liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 10th, 2021, 4:50 pm This time Ballcoach's source is accurate, because it's yours truly. I told him the breaking news at 3:21, and he posted it at 3:22. He can trust a Hoo alum. Study
You’ve proven trustworthy over the years.
Cider Jim liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 6:46 pm Cider. I did not see your post. A hoo fan in Gretna told me, and i googled it, to confirm.
Cause you’re so trustworthy
ballcoach15 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]