If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: December 29th, 2021, 5:54 pm
Tnobes wrote: December 29th, 2021, 5:42 pm Not sure if it's an upset but the Hokies are getting steamrolled by a bottom dwelling Maryland 🤣
Hard to contemplate how bad Vt is right now.
Who?!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Everyone knows that VA Tech is overrated, but I'm shocked that they are losing by this much to an Big Ten school like Maryland, 54-10 with only a minute left.
Tech will finish their season with a LOSING record and MORE losses than UVa. :shock: :brownbag :fineprint
flameshaw liked this
By Tnobes
JK37 wrote: December 29th, 2021, 6:21 pm
Tnobes wrote: December 29th, 2021, 5:07 pm Not an upset. Minnesota was favored and Minnesota would beat west Virginia 9 out of 10 times in most seasons
It was an upset this year. The sports books all favors Minnesota by about 6 at kickoff.

“9 out of 10 times” just goes to show that you know nothing of football. :wink:
Really? West Virginia hasn't been relevant since Rich Rod and the ACC doesn't have a team outside of Clemson, so yes 9 out of 10 times and that's being conservative.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
When a Big 10 team wins a bowl game, it can be considered an upset.

And the nation's most over ranked team, Oregon, lost again last night. Their ugly uniforms impressed poll voters all season.
By Ill flame
JK37 wrote: December 31st, 2021, 12:22 am Because they beat a 6-6 team from a super-weak ACC?
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was being sarcastic. The only worse 7-6 teams in the country according to fpi is EMU and UTEP. Iowa St is actually the best at #11
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 30th, 2021, 3:55 pm South Carolina beats North Carolina 38-21 in Mayo Bowl.
If you didn't see Beamer getting his Duke mayo bath, it's pretty funny watch.

By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 30th, 2021, 5:01 am When a Big 10 team wins a bowl game, it can be considered an upset.

And the nation's most over ranked team, Oregon, lost again last night. Their ugly uniforms impressed poll voters all season.
What's the Big 10s bowl record this year so far? What's the SECs?

Here's a helpful link for that:
https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/arti ... ll-playoff
flamehunter liked this
By Tnobes
The committee should have done us all a favor and just had Michigan play Cincinnati for the consolation game while the big boys played each other for the championship. Cincinnati and Michigan never had a chance in their games
By Ill flame
Tnobes wrote: January 1st, 2022, 1:54 am The committee should have done us all a favor and just had Michigan play Cincinnati for the consolation game while the big boys played each other for the championship. Cincinnati and Michigan never had a chance in their games
Are we forgetting Alabama already blew out Georgia 2 games ago? Maybe cincy and Georgia should just play for second place at this point. It would probably be a closer game.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
SEC will win another championship, and I hope it's Alabama. But I was hoping Michigan would beat Georgia .
Ole Miss and Baylor probably would have been better playoff teams than Cincinnati and Michigan.
Maybe the selection committee learned a lesson on Big 10.

Sugar Bowl will probably be best bowl game of them all.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Okie State upsets #5 Notre Dame, 37-35, after ND had something like a 28-7 lead.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 1st, 2022, 6:10 pm Okie State upsets #5 Notre Dame, 37-35, after ND had something like a 28-7 lead.
Saw that coming. I really like the new hire for ND. Might take them from pretender to contender. He’s the complete opposite of Kelly and what the ND program really needs. Dude has lots of potential. However, I wasn’t sure he was seasoned enough to make adjustments at half time or adjust to the adjustments Gundy made at halftime.
So far that was the second best game of Bowl season
thepostman liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: January 1st, 2022, 6:31 pm
Purple, who do you like in the Ole Miss vs. Baylor game in the Sugar Bowl?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 1st, 2022, 7:31 pm
Purple Haize wrote: January 1st, 2022, 6:31 pm
Purple, who do you like in the Ole Miss vs. Baylor game in the Sugar Bowl?
I REALLY like Matt Corral at QB. Baylor eeked out a victory in their last game. Plus you gotta root for who beat you so I’m going Ole Miss
Baybird, ballcoach15 liked this

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]